Seminar is organized by GLASS SERVICE, a.s.
The Seminar will target the field of advanced technologies for glass industry such as mathematical simulation of furnaces and advanced control using models, and provides an excellent opportunity to present and learn about the newest developments in these areas.
SEMINAR TOPICS - Focus on Energy Consumption & Savings
- Furnace desing, forehearth simulation - application of modeling
- Modeling of the combustion and electric melting
- Use of models in furnace operation and related advanced control
- Glass quality and yield improvement
- Glass forming simulation
- CO2 reduction strategies - such as hybrid electric, all electric and hydrogen
- Industry 4.0 and hot end - neural networks A.I.
- Near Infrared (NIR) furnace camera supervision using A.I. technology